AsUsual - Coffee
SATURDAY DECEMBER 25 2021 - 1 MIN
AsUsual is a location-based online coffee marketplace. In addition to normal ordering, it also provides some value-added services such as proximity notifications for frequented shops, preset orders, auto-ordering etc.
The application designs were provided by the client in the form of a template project, which was then altered to suit our needs. The project used AWS Amplify for its backend. In addition to the application itself, I also built a simple react-based front-end for the service staff to receive and handle orders.
Through the development cycle, I built the following features for the product:
- Social and email authentication
- Geo-location based features such as distance to shops and listing of Coffee Shops by distance
- Advanced order options interface
- Timer-based auto ordering
- Background location tracking
- Proximity notifications
- Full order cycle from order placement from the app to order acceptance and completion via the web app.
For suggestions and queries, just contact me.